Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Scrapbook Challenge Throwdown: Day One

Hey All!
Last week I found out about a " 10- Challenge Scrapbook Throwdown" so my crafty BFF and I signed up. Yesterday was Day One and the challenge was 4x6 layouts, and as ridiculously late as I stayed up to do it, I actually finished Day One!!!

It has been FOREVER since I have actually scrapbooked. I've been to busy crafting and just haven't had it in me, which is why I thought this challenge would be good. These photos are from 2006! WOW! But hey, the pics are finally scrapped and now I don't have to throw (pun intended) them around anymore :-)

It was a rough start, but this is what I came up with. Enjoy!






Supplies: Mostly Recollections, My Mind's Eye, & K&Company

I can't wait to see what the other days are going to be having us do! What do you think for my first try in awhile? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...